------ Patent For Sale ------
Vehicle Suspension, Steering, Damping and Anti-roll System with Linear Wheel Travel
Prototype Vehicle Assembly Pictures
The Future of Vehicle Suspensions is Here !!
To arrange a presentation, to view prototype or for patent licensing/purchase information,
call 972-249-9783 or email jakep23 (at sign) safe-mail.net
US Utility Patent # 8,256,781 B2
Eliminate caster, camber, toe-in and steering axis changes during suspension movement!
Eliminate bump and brake steer!
Eliminate tire squeal during turns!
Improve anti-roll properties!
Precisely control Ackerman angles using a cam-driven steering customized for your application!
Save weight! No anti-roll bar needed!
Make rapid suspension or anti-roll changes using an easily accessible remotely mounted spring assembly!
Increase modularity of suspension components and reduce tooling requirements!
Suspension System Overview
* The suspension system operates using cables to transmit steering input and carry suspension loads.
* Springs and shock absorbers can be mounted anywhere in the vehicle.
* Cables carry loads from the wheel to the remotely mounted springs.
* Steering input is transmitted from steering wheel to wheel components using cables.
* Spring/shock absorber assembly incorporates built-in anti-roll technology
using a unique 3-spring configuration.
* Partial in-wheel design saves space.
Partner Site: Beaujon Aircraft